Sunday, April 13, 2014

Yummy idea

I recently saw a pin on Pinterest for "Lasagna Grilled Cheese." The picture did not look very good, but the idea of having pasta on a sandwich stuck with me.
I had a handful of frozen raviolis left in the freezer from making a ravioli casserole for a Christmas gathering. I boiled them up and put them on bread with some cheese. After toasting it, it was judgement time.
I don't usually like grilled cheese, but I used cheddar instead of American and used minimal butter. I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed the sandwich.
It was a little messy because the ravioli weren't stuck to the cheese well enough, so next time I would maybe add some shredded cheddar that would fill the gaps between the pasta. I would also add a little bit of marinara for some added flavor.

I was rather proud of myself for experimenting with food and being successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment