Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Motivations

I've been trying to find motivation to work out and eat right for years. Sometimes I find something that lasts for a few weeks. Sometimes it barely lasts a few hours.
I recently got my hair cut. The next morning, I tried styling it. I was all ready to go to class and looked in the mirror one last time to make sure I was put together. I was appalled that my haircut made my face look chubby unless I tucked it behind my ears.
Rather than letting myself get too worked up about it, I decided that I do, in fact, like this haircut. I'm pretty sure that losing a few pounds would prevent that chubby look. My awesome new hair is my new motivation. It's something that isn't going to go away very quickly, so I'm hoping that my motivation lasts long enough for me to start seeing a difference in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment