Thursday, April 10, 2014

Getting old and color combinations.

I turn 22 in just over a month. That is crazy for me to think about. There's nothing exciting about that age. Almost being older than 21 makes me feel old. Like, people don't expect me to go out and have fun anymore. The only plus side to this birthday is that I'm going all-out to plan a party that will let me spend time with all of my friends one last time before everyone leaves for the summer.

I have a new obsession. With a color scheme. Teal, yellow, and gray are gorgeous together. I've always liked the color combination (when the right shades are used), but I never really noticed it until recently. I want to add yellow to my home to make it a bright and cheery place, and teal is my favorite color. Gray just happens to tie them together really nicely.
I never thought I would appreciate the color, but gray has an ability to look very nice. It's subtle, and smooth. The dark-ish shades make me think of being grounded.

What are your favorite color combinations? Let me know in the comments if you feel so inclined.
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment