Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A fresh start and Tea

I've attempted to have blogs before, but it never works out very well. I vow that I'm going to post every day. And when that doesn't happen, every week. In the end, my blog stays desolate and un-updated.
This time, I will have no schedule for how often I'll blog. There will be nothing specific that I have to blog about. I'll just post something whenever I have a thought that I feel is worth sharing.

The thought that made me decide to start blogging again?
I'm ready to live in a big-girl dwelling. Preferably a multi-bedroom house. I want to be able to decorate the different rooms, paint the walls, have throw pillows that bring everything in the room together. But mostly, I found some cool "Tea Station" things on Pinterest, and I want to have a place with a room that I can devote to tea drinking. I suppose it should be the same room as my library, since drinking tea and reading books go well together. I would just have to make sure that tea never gets spilled on my books!

Well anyway, thanks for reading. I may or may not post again soon- Time (and my thoughts) will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment