Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pinterest and the Summer Holidays

I still have quite a lot of catching up to do with this blog. Oops...
First, for Father's Day, I made this. Not a Pinterest craft, but I was still pretty happy with it. I made the design for the letters using Microsoft Word, and cut them out. Cutting them out was the hardest part.

I made this bracelet for the 4th of July. It obviously isn't perfect, but I was still pretty happy with how it turned out.
 

 

I made the mistake of making all the threads the same length. Since the blue is showing most often, it got used a lot quicker. The bracelet barely fit because I ran out of blue way too early.

It's a tradition for my family to make s'mores for the 4th of July.This year, I tried different combinations of bite size chocolate bars. My favorite by far was the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! Shown below is the s'more with a KitKat. It didn't get melted enough to be as good as the Reese's.

I also convinced my mom and sister to make Campfire Cones with me. Apparently I never got any real pictures of them, though. Mine got pretty burnt, so part of the cone just tasted like burnt sugar!

Here are some other pictures I took from our celebration!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment