Wednesday, July 23, 2014

General Crafty-ness

After cleaning my room at my parents' house, I realized that I had a bunch of crafts sitting around for about 10 years. I used to be creative without needing Pinterest!
I took it upon myself to complete as many of my projects as possible so that I would have less to move in the end. The biggest problem is figuring out what to do with them when they're done...

 The first one I completed watch a latch hook project. It was about 3/4 done when I found it. It only took me a few minutes to remember how to do it. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out, but I ended up giving it to my mom and telling her I didn't want it. I had no idea what to do with it!

 My next project was a color by number with mini colored pencils. The picture ended up all weird because the orange lines were really visible. There were also some mislabled colors (notice how parts of the cat are blue instead of gray...). I have it sitting on my desk now because it look ok-ish. I probably wouldn't buy anything from this brand again.

 This project is called "Popcorn Art." Here, I've colored them. The areas to color were bumpy, so I assume those are the parts that pop up. I'll put them in the oven in order to actually finish them this weekend probably. I'll try to remember to post an update!

This final that I managed to complete was another color by number, this time with crayons. The crayons smelled really bad and reminded me how much I love Crayola! It was fun to color, but there were several spots that weren't labeled, so I had to use the accompanying picture to figure out which color it should be. The numbers show through, which is a bummer, but I'm pretty happy with the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment