Friday, May 16, 2014

Food inventory

I made a decision to be able to move at least one pin on Pinterest to my "Accomplishments" board each week of the summer.
The first one I've completed was based off of this pin.
I've been working on emptying out my freezer while I don't have a roommate so that I can defrost it, but I kept forgetting what I actually had, so I wouldn't incorporate it into my meals or snacks. Writing each item in my freezer and fridge on the actual fridge helps me know exactly what I have.
I added the freezer contents to the whiteboard I keep on the freezer door. Everything in the fridge is written on the actual door, separated by drinks, food, condiments, and snack drawer.
I checked before writing it all out that the dry erase markers would actually erase off the door, and it worked quite well.

Now, I'm hoping to be able to do an inventory of my cupboards as well so that I don't always have to search through them to find the things that have gotten pushed to the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment